* = Halford's gay? Really? No! Really? I just thought he liked the smell of leather, and I mean C'mon who doesn't love metal spikes? WHO?
Yesterday was just terrible. I had to go to Mankato all day for a class, which isn't that bad until you consider the price of gas. Then up on returning there was a MASSIVE cluster F' at the place that continues to pay me. The reality is it wasn't the fault of anyone's fault that currently works there. It was just an overzealous individual who was stretching the 'truth' a bit to get what she wanted faster. The problem was it just drew my intense ire. I try not to complain much about my job, because let's be realistic very few people love their jobs. I've stated it before and will do so again here, I like what I do, I just don't care for who pays me. This manifests itself when I'm annoyed to a degree where I really have to slow down and make sure I don't shoot off at the mouth any more than I already do. Let's face it I could get another job, but I can't afford to currently.
I'm not sure I could find one currently where I have built up enough equity with folks that they leave me alone, that I make enough money that I can get by, and one I'm very good at. It's inevitable that I leave, everyone does, especially here, but I'm in no serious rush now, not when we're on the verge of 'The Plan' coming to fruition. That being said every day I get a little closer to leaving this place one way or another, and on the day that I do I'll leave knowing I left it better than I found it, but that I'm also moving on to MUCH greener pastures.
Enough serious talk, let's chat about FAKE SPORTS NEWS! Do you know that man;
On an altogther different note I finished Michael Moorcock's second Hawkmoon book, The Mad God's Amulet (**** 1/2 out of 5).
- I'm almost done with Henry Kuttner's The Dark World and it is FANTASTIC!
- I'm thinking Saturday night if it's not raining I'm having a fire in the fire pit. If the weather stays like it is today it'll be perfect.
- R.I.P. Dick Clark, damn man you had a hell of a run.
- Fuck you Ted Nugent.
- Hey Duke if you're reading this those pics of Grilled Pizza you put on the 'Fazebouk(s)' looked amazing. I think we're headed down 'south' next month wanna hang out?
- I want to rant more, but dammit I'm to tired.
And with that I think it's time to be done and begin plotting the 'shocking betrayal' of my Tag Team partner. MUHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha!
"Follow trails of you to here
Every mile takes you my way
Rolling faster if we can
Tables turnin all the time
I’m the dog at your feet
Out of sight and out of time
You’re the one
Colored bottles in a line
Different signals blinkin my way
Rolling faster all the while
You’re the one"
Ain’t it something we're born to hula
* = Axel Rose looks like he went back in time and ate the 1990's version of himself...