Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank The Gawds It’s Friday…


* = I want at T-Shirt with this design on it.

It’s Friday, I’m sick, I’m tired, and I just want to go home and sleep, BUT that does not allow me to shirk my duty of giving the three of you that read this crap your weekly dose of stuff that only matters to ME!

THOR!

I get more intrigued by this with every new tidbit. It doesn't get my nerd brain as hyped as Green Lantern or Captain America, but my hopes for it being decent are increasing.

OLD SCHOOL MODULES!

Once I get Domains Of Dread: Lamordia done, I’m going to go after some of these older modules with gusto for D&D Adventure Games, aka Castle Ravenloft. I’m not sure it’ll be this particular module, but definitely Expedition To The Barrier Peaks.

ALL-STAR SUPERMAN!

Yes, yes it really is that good.

I know there isn’t much here today, but I’m a hurtin’ unit, so you just get some

RANDOM CRAP!

- Wrath Of Ashardalon should be on my doorstep today.
- I desire Banana Bread.
- Wisconsin. Oh Dirty ‘Sconies. I understand that the union employees need to pony up more money for benefits, I’m good with that, but to try and neuter their ability to collectively bargain is asinine. This is what the Right want? I can’t wait to see how the national budget fight turns out now.
- Sleep will be the mandate for the weekend.
- My goal is to get through three of the flicks on the DVR and get through two Hammer flicks.

The reality is this is all I got in me today.

“Karma police, arrest this man
He talks in myths
He buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio

Karma police, arrest this girl
Her Hitler hairdo is
Making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

Karma police
I've given all I can
It's not enough
I've given all I can
But we're still on the payroll

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself“



* = Green Arrow ALWAYS deserves to get slapped...

2 comments: