* = I feel like this every time we Podcast, that's why I scream it. I guess that makes me the 'Careers In Evil Podcast' version of CM Punk. Which would mean David is my Paul Heyman. So David you are officially the 'Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless'. This might explain a lot of our relationship....
I tried to think of something important to write about today, but when things are going reasonably well I tend to have very little to ramble on and on about. So instead let me give unto thee…
- Paizo and Wizkids are already ramping up for their next Adventure Path based miniatures set coming out this summer. They’ve decided to go with Skull & Shackles, which with its ‘Piratey’ theme is good for me and my 2nd D&D Group. So let’s take a look at the first wave of previews shall we;
- We grilled Sunday and it was GLORIOUS!
- Last Saturday night Cassandra and I went with our friend Mick to the M.I.W. show in Chanhassen. For those that don’t know M.I.W. is Minnesota Independent Wrestling. We went to watch a Friend of Mick’s, and a guy we’d board gamed with, named Peter, ply his trade.
- I’m really hungry for banana bread again.
- As I mentioned earlier Dungeon Crawl Miniatures is getting ready to re-start their Kickstarter, again. They have the Kraken, and the Giant Skeleton, but they’ve added to that the last seven days with two new previews.
- I think I need a hug today.
- The other day my copy of the Sentinels Of The Multiverse Kickstarter arrived!
- I’m almost done with the ‘Worldwound Gambit’, it’s a damn fine caper novel in a fantasy world.
- For those that care we are doing a Podcast this week. I believe it’ll be Thursday. We’ll have David’s new housemate and D&D stalwart Cordell on. I’m not sure if we’re still doing the Dewey-centric format or if we are scrapping that, but either way I think it’ll be a good one with all the crap that we’ve all got going on including but not limited to; selling ALL my Heroclix on Ebay, Dave’s dating life, Cordell moving in, Percy Harvin getting traded, Dave being forced to fill out a bracket for March Madness, etc. I think we have plenty of yammering material.
I think I’m done today…
“I will never have the courage of others
I will not approach you at all
I was always taught to worry about things
All the many things you can't control
How can they have the courage
Of lords that have long since past
It's in their hands, it's in their heads
It's been in their blood for many years
It brings them sorrow
In a dark room he trembles alone
He trembles alone”