Year 0 (Start) - Godbirth
- The Unseen agents of the Unseemly Tome chronicle the adventures of the heroes from Godbirth to the New Age. They become 'The Watchers'.
Year 2 - Exodus
- The plane is open once again to two way interplanar travel that had been closed previously. The ancient blue wyrm Gorgel wanted what Oxaclic now had, Godhood. So he traveled across the cosmos itself to the home world of 'The Others' and the two engaged in a titanic struggle. In the end Oxaclic proved to be too powerful, took Gorgel's Godshards as his own, and petrified Gorgel as well as the resurrected Angel of Binding that had once held Gorgel in Pelor's prison. Both stand as ominous reminders of the power of Oxaclic.
- At the same time the city of Braugheim is founded in what is now known as The Twilight Kingdoms by Demere Bloodsworn, a Cleric of Braug. The Twilight Kingdoms are on the edge of the perilous Frozen Wastes. Braugheim became a bastion for all demi-humans.
- Year 2 The Draught Of Shadynasty - Shadynasty uses her 1,000 Gold Pieces to have a monument erected to her. It does not go well. Those that drink from the Flowing Draught of Shadynasty lose a piece of their intellect (-1 to INT permanently), but gain in a rageful strength (+1 to STR permanently).
- Year 3 - Rise of the PigBears - Shedynasty is drinking with fellow party members after her many attempts to breed Pigs and Bears together fail. She has invested heavily into her breeding enterprise but has thus far seen no return on those investments and even with her limited intellect realizes the impact of this failure. Jimini Krixmas uses his soothing vocals to sing her to sleep and then proceeds to woo Shedynasty’s beasts together to mate giving rise to monstrous PigBears. While sleeping, Krixmas also sings an enchanting Midsummer Night’s Dream jam suggesting the beauty of these coming mongrel creatures to Shedynasty as a cruel joke, but what mayhem and destruction has Krixmas wrought upon the Known World?
- Year 10 - Roxy, the Goddess of Dying, calls all the birds to her in the Shadowfell. There she challenges Uwain, the God of Death & Judgement, to a game to determine who will 'hold' the Raven Queen's citadel. Through trickery and guile Roxy win and renames the citadel 'The Avery'. Across from it Uwain constructs 'The Hall Of Judgement Eternal' in response.
- The Pixie Priestess to Gorgel, Janx, bears him a Godling child; Thane Gorgel, The Trickster.
In order to deal with both the influx and escape of beings from the Known World to other Planes powerful Banishment spells were constructed in order to give those proficient in magic to expel Extra Planar creatures from the Known World.
- Year 31 - The Nuanced Betrayal of Larry Charmin, Best Friend & Purveyor of
Fine Goods - While in discussion over many mugs of ale as to how to
leverage his growing businesses of parchment, potions, and the like,
Larry Charmin and his best friend Jimini Krixmas arrive at an empass.
How do you combine all these services into one service which in turn
drives more demand for those services? Arriving at the conclusion
that what the Known World is lacking is a way for people to share
what they enjoy (and in effect market for the brands and goods they
discuss) is a platform. Enter: FaceTome™. Jimini offers to invest
all the gold from his expedition with Larry and in exchange, Larry
will provide Jimini with a platform for his music alongside Larry’s
exquisite FaceTome™ parchment pads and burgeoning potions business.
The two agree and Krixmas offers a toast and a shared drink from a
mysterious firearm shaped flagon of mead. They toast “to being
single, seeing double, and sleeping triple” and as Larry drinks
deep from the vessel his usual lustful look of smugness and greed
appears to galvanize with an extra twinkle in his eyes.
- Year 32 - The Ballad of the Mug Gun - Jiminy Krixmas, after investing his
10,000 gold from defeating the Baroness, releases exclusively on
Larry Charmin’s “The Ballad of the Mug Gun” weaving a lyrical
yarn to the long lost bardic weapon rumored to give it’s bearer the
ability to steal the soulsongs of those it shoots. The subsequent
verses tell the tale of its forging through elven magiks in the
Feywild by a jilted lover and how he intended to use the Mug Gun to
travel the World dueling the most powerful bards so that he could
ascend to musical godhood in order to write the most spectacular love
ballad and win back the heart of his one true love.
- Year 33 - The Advent of FaceTome - Larry Charmin creates FaceTome, with the financial backing of Jimini Krixmas in addition to his marketing genius. The strange pseudo-science allows people with one of Charmin's enchanted tomes to communicate with anyone else in the possession of one across the entirety of the Known World.
- Year 35 - Valthenom, a Dragonborn alchemist and biologist, begins to experiment with different ways to fill the biological hole left in the ecosystem with the loss of the bird populace. He creates 30 new breeds of Drakes, which she dedicates to her god Caellius, the deity of Greed, Dragons, and their kin. She effectively saves the ecosystem of the world and in the process becomes the patron saint of Agriculture.
- Year 40 - The Charmin Fortune Shall Endure - The Charmin Fortune is founded and the city of Charmonia becomes a reality. This city quickly becomes the center of commerce Raduenz.
- Year 83 - The Mount Rushmore of the Second Barony Wars - Larry Charmin uses his vast wealth and power to have statues of the Heroes Of The 2nd Barony Wars constructed. This leads to an influx of travelers reviving Sarsasonne as a city, which causes the masses to embrace Larry as their '1st Son'. The message of the Monument is clear and often spoken by the populace; "Anyone can be a Hero as long as you...Bolieve..."
- The Get of Yeenoghu finally re-emerge into the Known World like a plague. In response Oxaclic closes the open portals to the Abyss, including the massive stationary hurricane known as the Maw.
Year 100 - The Hordes Of Kurnusk 'Break' Civilization
- The Goddess Alora convinces the God of War, Fenric Mistfang, to marshal forces to stop the Orcish God of Slaughter, Kurnusk, from inspiring his 'Hordes' to decimate the Known World. Alora uses the argument that if Kurnusk's 'Horde' is allowed to fullfill his will then they won't just leave the future barren of knowledge, but of war itself.
- Year 110 - Into Hiding - Thieves, Rogues, Intellectuals, and other dissidents form a secret conclave to capitalize on the chaos of Kurnusk's invasion. This Satin Society begins to insinuate itself across the continent engaging in shadow politics and intrigue to capitalize on the political destabilization due to the Orc Chosen's rampage.
- Fenric agrees to ally himself with the Goddess of Knowledge, Alora, but in exchange she had to bear him a son. Olaf Fenricson, the Godling of Espionage is born from this union.
- Year 200 - The Building Of The Silver Mountain - The Lich Whipple, a dastardly descendant of the Burlingtons, has the 'Silver Mountain' constructed out of the metal that he can harvest from the crashed satellite. Whipple discovers that a massive amount of wealth can be accumulated in the luring of adventurers to their doom. The city of Timbuckcharmin springs up at the base of the Silver Mountain to handle the exchange and influx of goods as party after party of stalwart 'Heroes' attempt to traverse the depths of the metal monstrosity to slay Whipple and claim his 'Treasure Of The Ancients'.
Year 235 - The Industrial De-Evolution
- A land grab is made by the Dwarves of the North which in turn drives the Kobolds from the Mountains and into the arms of 'The Chosen', the followers of Tharump.
- Svetlana Winterbourne, a Paladin of Oxaclic, starts a crusade harrying across Toland's Swamp. She is repudiated by the Church of Oxaclic, and Oxaclic himself. She becomes an Anti-Paladin swearing herself to Tharump. She founds Winterbourne Keep on the edge of the Twilight Kingdoms.
- The indigent Kobold tribes become the slaves of 'The Chosen'.
- Karlot the Undying outlaws the worship of Alora in his archipelago kingdom and with the Maw no longer to slow his forces he launches a full scale naval war against the continent of Raduenz.
- Alora convinces Kithri, the minor Goddess of the Sea & Adventurers, to inspire her followers from around the Known World, and from Raduenz especially, to join forces and drive Karlot's forces back to his isles.
Year 250 - The War Of The Chosen Vs. The Dwarves
- 'The Chosen' begin to openly persecute the worship of the Dwarven minor God of Libation & Consumption, Destinky.
- The Sorceror Vork has his corpse discovered in his Tower of High Magic. Beside his body is the Tome Of Unseemly Truths. A massive volume on his musings, spells, and the history he watched unfold.
- The Turning (Year 300) - Gred Tourgard, Dwarven General & devote follower of Georgee the Dwarven God of light, fate, & devotion discovers The Arcaneum. This discovery begins to slowly change the tide of the war against 'The Chosen'.
- Year 309 - An Elven Lord named Lodi Reinier sets in motion 'The Great Betrayal' by impregnating a Drow Priestess during an attempt at forging a lasting peace. He demanded possession of the child once the negotiations broke down, when she refused he started to put a genocidal plan in place. Only 5 people in the entire Elven Homelands know this fact while this information is constantly spread throughout Drow culture, especially with 'The Light Bringers', as an example of the duplicitous nature of their 'Strange Cousins From The West'.
- The Great Betrayal (Year 310) - The Elves of teh surface declare absolute war on the Drow, first in the Underdark, then upon 'The Light Thieves', the Drow who have dwelt on the surface since the sun was blotted out. This war is prosecuted in secret and becomes known as 'The Shadow War'.
- Year 320 - The Debt Paid - A mysterious stranger armed with a large ornate shield enters into the Kobold slave pens of the Chosen and frees them. He delivers them to Deakin at the outskirts of the Silver Mountain. For freeing his people Deakin enchants the mysterious strangers shield.
- The Godling of Kobolds, Deakin, leads the Kobolds out of bondage and back into the Mountain, their Promised Land. Plagues follow in their wake.
- Year 325 - The Brotherhood Of The Mountain - The lost clan of the Dwarves known as the Wargrinders, led by Torkin Wargrinder, are found deep in the bowels of the Mountain. They emerge with the wrath of 300 years of solitude and begin to turn the tide against the forces of Tharump's Chosen.
- Rari, Priest of Georgee, implores the Goddes Alora to grant the Dwarves the knowledge to finally win the war. She gives to them the knowledge of Black Powder.
- The End Of The War (Year 350) - A year's worth of Dwarven victories culminates in Avatars of Georgee, Alora, & Destinky arriving at the Battle of the Bastion of Thorns and destroys the the army of Yong The Forsaken, religious leader of Tharump. This effectively ends the conflict.
Year 300 - Alora's Enlightenment
- The massive repository for all knowledge forever more as Alora's Arcaneum is opened.
- Year 309 - Zarra and her 'Family' resist the overtures of the Drow to ally with them survive the opening salvos of The Shadow War. She answers these offers by returning the heads of the envoys. She leaves her former race to '...Evolve or Perish...'
- Year 312 - The Establishment of Farglin Sound - After a long absence from the
nightclubs and performance halls of the Known World, Jimini Krixmas
re-emerges founding the island retreat of Farglin Sound named for his
step-father with the intention of founding a safe haven far away from
the bloodshed and discontent that has painted much of the world red.
He invites all of the musically inclined to join him at Honeysuckle
Manor, named for his former bandmate and manager Methuselah
Honeysuckle of the Fancy Nancies.
- Year 317 - Anders Renvic weilds the legendary ax Grunblobutte to slay the legendary Black Kraken. The blood of the Black Kraken coagulates after its death into the continent of Akano.
- The bard Olivia Bloodhawk, a devout follower of the Masquerade, begins a long tour of the Masquerade's holy brothels. Her performances causes lascivious, spontaneous outbursts that spill into the streets of cities and villages everywhere she performs. This causes a massive spike in conversions to the worship, both publicly and privately, of The Red Lady.
- Year 320 - The Courtship of Olivia Bloodhawk - Jimini Krixmas, bard and
lover extraordinaire is right at home with the rise of the Masquerade
and the widespread worship of the Red Lady. In his travels to recruit
new acts and popular bards to Farglin Sound he encounters the
enchanting bardess Olivia Bloodhawk. They sing a duet “The Ballad
of Georgee & Fie” in the Sarsasonne public house Humberto’s and
then retire to the As Smoothe As Sat Inn to consummate their
harmonious one-night union making sweet music all night long. In the
morning, for the first time in over half a millennium, Jimini finds
himself not leaving a single jingle bell on the bedside chest of
drawers with his trademark “thanks for the song” note. He invites
Olivia Bloodhawk back to his bard island refuge with the promise of
an unprecedented nine month engagement on the main stage at
Honeysuckle Manor and she accepts, feeling their song is not yet over
to which Krixmas croons “We’ve only just beguuuuuuuuun…”
- Year 360 - The Massive Erection of the Song Bong On the Island of Farglin
Sound - A temple is commissioned and built to honor the Godling Aldus
carrying the power of songs to the heavenly plane and acting as a
conduit from Aldus to the bard citizens of the musical island
paradise. The monument is revealed and celebrated with a performance
by the descendants of the Fancy Nancies and long-time rival Sebastian
Nowell finally burying their storied musical feud through the beauty
- Year 383 - The Twelve Days of Krixmas - Headlined by The Cure and featuring a
blessing by the Godling Aldus this festival on the island of Farglin
Sound brings all the bards of the Known World together to celebrate
the 300th anniversary of the erection of Mount Rushmore of the Second
Barony Wars by God of Merchants and Commerce, Larry Charmin in the
year 83. On the Eve of the Twelfth Day, Jimini Krixmas with the aid
of the Song Bong monument as an amplifier for the Mug Gun steals the
combined powers of the assembled bards and The Cure which had fed the
Godling Aldus while creepily singing “I Sing the Songs that Make
the Whole World Sing”. He ascends to Godhood becoming the God of
Song, Suggestion, and Debauchery seated next to his best friend,
Larry Charmin at last.
- Year 384 - The Song of the Sleeping Son - A year after his ascension to
Godhood, Jimini Krixmas is spotted on the earthly plane singing
solemnly as he passes through the thoroughfares of Farglin Sound. His
sole recognized son, born of his relationship with the bardess Olivia
Bloodhawk suspended in mid-air next to the God in a deep slumber as
unto death. At the base of the Song Bong, the two disappear into the
giant erect obelisk and to the best knowledge of those present fail
- The Goddess Alora establishes a Council Of Wyrms to promote knowledge across The Known World and to defend The Arcaneum.
- In secret The Council Of Wyrms begins formulating plans to "End All War". The God of War, Fenric Mistfang becomes aware of this conspiracy, he is displeased to say the least.
Year 310 - The Rise Of The Masquerade/The Sexual Revolution
- Brothels spread in both construction and use across the Known World.
- King Adoril Tividar of the Tividar Dynasty becomes dominated by a member of the Masquerade. He then starts a campaign putting all Dwarven children to death. Tividar blames this new policy in his lands on a prophetic vision from the God Tharump.
- Worship in the Godlings Destinky, Aldus, & Babu Bali increases exponentially causing them to ascend to minor Godhood.
- The new minor Gods, Aldus & Destinky, create an elixir and a holy band both known as 'The Cure'. This is known to eliminate STD's and even improves 'performance'. It is soon discovered though that the improvements are not permanent, and ongoing treatments must be taken to prevent relapse.
- The Priest of Alora, Phineuas Longwood, starts a reformation movement in the Church of Alora by casting the Masquerade in the light of 'Plague Mongers'. This leads to a religious schism within Alora's followers.
- Year 398 - The Loss - In what is still a mystery Half-Elves across the Known World disappear. In a ten year period 75% of their population are 'lost'.
Year 400 - Rise Of The Elves
- Valia and The Red Lady, duel Goddesses of Chaos, Deception, & Domination, finally merge into one Goddess, this drives The Red Lady mad.
- Year 413 - Naria Destinky, and Eldarin offspring of the Goddess Alora and the Minor God Destinky, begins to bring the Elven tribes together in an attempt to create a 'Homeland'.
Year 417 - The Way Of Blood & Thunder - In Braughiem a Human Barbarian arrives at the gates near death. Even in his weakened state he manages to survive the dangers of the denizens. He is taken in by local Hobgoblin Clerics of Braug, in a show of appreciation for their 'hospitality' he shows them the 'Way Of The Berserker'.
- Year 425 - The Godling Evita creates an Elven Homelands she dubs Argn Tinna. This response to the chaos spread by the Masquerade leads to this state within the Elven Homelands to be a lawful Paladin state.
- Year 437 - The Leaning Tower of High Sorcery is built in new Elven Homelands. Sinibar Cumberbatch is named the Headmaster. The origins of its construction and the reason for it are unknown, but rumored to be sinister.
- Year 450 - The Concupiscent Knights Of The Red Lady further spread the worship of their mistress through their own unique way.
Year 490 - Discovery Of The Treasure Of The Ancients
- Half of the legendary Treasure of the Ancients turns out to cursed. Its discovery unleashes a great deal of ancient Evil back into the world.
- The Cask Of Unending Ale becomes a holy relic of Destinky. It is renamed The Ale Of Resounding. Drinking enough from it can allow one to directly commute with Destinky.
- Year 510 - The Lyre of Lost Souls is played at the foot of the Broken Khan Tor raising an Undead army of over 5,000 strong. This plague of Undead march across the Highlands leaving devastation in their wake. However they are driven to ruin by Budgie Rutland using the Grundlebut in his gnarled hands and the Clans of the Blood Tartans at his side. He casts the Lyre of Lost Souls into the Underdark, after grinding the last skeleton to dust.
- Year 515 - The Drahjar unearth the remains of 'The Others' satellite and usurp the former lands known as the 5 Baronies. The form The Tellos Republic, a fascist state built on the backs of science and the accumulation of the 'Technology of the Ancients'.
- Year 565 - The Mother Of Monsters is destroyed by the hero Kumo Fu-To. In the process the Jade Isles becomes whole again creating The Jade Dominion. This land of city states falls under the watchful eye of Her Most Honorable Celestial Sovereign, who just happens to be a Gold Dragon.
Year 500 - God Fall
- Georgee, Alora, Oxaclic, and a group of minor Gods work together to cast Tharump down to the Known World itself. He falls literally into the Underdark and he then takes it as his domain, allowing him to remain a major Deity.
- In the Fall of Tharump the very surface of The Known World, and especially the continent of Raduenz, is drastically altered.
- Shortly after his fall, Tharump's Basilica Of Pain follows his descent into the Underdark.
Year 550 - Owlbear Infestation Of The Underdark
- Davrakas Kadlin, a Tiefling Warlock, experiments with beasts of the world in the Underdark. History will show that is excellent at creating new strains of magical beasts, but is NOT good at containing his creations. In his experiments in the Year 550 he uses a bad bootleg copy of The Tome Of Unseemly Truths, this would prove to be a disastrous mistake.
- And especially enterprising group of Dwarven miners find a way to capture and convert these mutating Owlbears into a massive labor force in their mining.
- Year 560 - The driven Dwarves of Bright Vale use their bound Owlbears to construct the city of Hammerfall Keep.
Year 575 - The Dwarves Of Bright Vale Dig To Deep
- Year 580 - The Dwarven miners of Bright Vale stumble across an underground paradise that is the domain of a godling named Convincing John. With his vast powers of persuasion he convinces each group of miners who come into his home "to give up their dig and dance their cares away". The remainder of the Dwarves who avoid the lands of Convincing John refer to their lost brethren as 'Fraggles'.
- Year 582 - Convincing John gets the ear of the Jarl Of Bright Vale, Kadlin Wyvernjack, to continue his Owlbears to dig deeper. He wants them to find something he refers to as 'The Rock', he claims it is his personal nirvana and will bring them all bliss.
- This rapid descent into the Underdark in the name of prophet allows Tharump to re-ascend. the Bright Vale is destroyed and becomes the Night Veil.
- Year 585 - The plates of the World shift with Re-Ascension of Tharump creating the Ba'dur Mountain Range. Here it is rumored a large Halfling family lays sequestered in 'Lost' in the destroyed Dwarven Holds.
Year 600 - Dragon Uprising
- Olaf Fenricson assassinates Toma Pholt, the Eladrin head librarian of The Arcaneum. He blames this act on the Dragons that make up the Council Of Wyrms.
- The conspiring Dragons and their allies begin to scour the continent for gold, magical items, and forbidden knowledge creating massive hoards. In their wake they leave desolation.
- The Arcaneum is moved to The Vale Of Knowledge in the newly created Elven Homelands in an effort to save it from the rogue Dragons.
- Olaf Fenricson is captured and is held in the bowels of The Arcaneum after being captured by his own mother, the Goddess Alora.
- Year 715 - The Sacking Of Charmonia - The Dragons Korfi, Genter the Unforgiving, and Runkelinkus the Splendid assualt the city for 9 months before finally breaking the defenses and looting the Charmin Fortune.
- Year 735 - Caraga Orcslayer and his mystical ax, Grumblebutt, destroys the Citadel Discordia on the edge of the Twilight Kingdoms. In the process he slays 53 high ranking Priests of Tharump.
- The Dragons dangerously close to rediscovering the location of The Arcaneum. The adventurer Felina communes with the Godling of Wind, Shabon. He teaches her the Secrets Of The Wind. This technique allows her to ground the Dragons from flight, so that they can be collared.
- Year 740 - A large flight of Dragons convenes in the Canyon of Darkness. Not all the members of this Conclave are accounted for at the end of the Dragon Uprising.
- Year 797 - The Dripping Horn, a cult of Tieflings help to spirit 5 of the most dangerous members of the Council of Wyrms to the Abyss to avoid Caellius' wrath. The price paid for this exodus is said to be significant.
- The End Of The Dragon Uprising (Year 800) - Alora develops magical collars to transform the Dragon conspirators. This collar traps them in human and demi-human form. This action severs her relationship with Dragons and Dragon-kin, and ends the 1st Council Of Wyrms.
- Coda To The End Of The Dragon Uprising (Year 800) - In the Arcaneum's Vault Of Forbidden Knowledge and again in The Tome Of Unseemlie Truths information becomes available that it was the god Caellius that secretly allied with the goddess Alora to collar his 'wayward children' to their 'unrestrained greed'.
Year 800 - The Reclamation
-Year - 800 - A massive rush to claim/re-claim the hoarded gold of the 1st Council of Wyrms occurs as Jacques the Avaricious founds the 1st Bank of Caellius in the remains of Charmonia where he bgins 'giving' away maps to the Lost Hoards. This re-establishes the city of Charmonia to the center of commerce in Raduenz.
- Year 825 - The Ruby Rive is 'discovered'. It is thus named due to its torrents running blood red. It is rumored that this is from the blood of Dragons slain in their dens during the end of the Dragon Uprising.
- Year 840 - The Gnomish Armada returns to the continent. Their massive Steam-powered Fleet attaches itself to the continent, thus creating The Gnomelands.
- Year 840 - The Whispering Mountains around Charmonia becomes home to the Feelina Temple. Soon after its founding children in the surrounding area being to mysteriously disappear. The Feelina Temple becomes a shunned place, as the local say that if you walk through the mountains passes you can hear the echo of the cries of lost children.
- Year 860 - The Whispered Rumored Return of the Mug Gun & Its Mysterious Slinger - A tiefling bard arises on the music scene claiming to be the heir to the storied Mug Gun artifact and direct blood descendant of Jimini Krixmas, God of Song, Debauchery, and Suggestion. He has an ashen complexion, majestic horns, and a beard as white as the driven snow. Little is known aside about this stranger beyond these claims but as his story begins to spread, so does his reputation as a master bard.
- Year 875 - The large population of Halflings living on the fringe of Charmonia reveal themselves in what the Church Of Caellius calls the 'Night Of Tiny Steps'.
- Year 876 - The crime rate in Charmonia declines vastly. The crime that does take place however is much more organized and frighteningly efficient.
Year 900 - The Age Of Peace
- The Schism Of Chaste in the Church of Alora finally ends. This re-unites the followers of the Goddess of Knowledge.
- Year 907 - The bustling mercantile town of Burlingtown is founded. Behind their golden walls they do not pay homage to Larry Charmin. In fact they burn his image in effigy. They are known for their Dragonscale coasts and their very cheap exchange rates in their 'Barking Markets'. It is said that anything is for trade or sale in Burlingtown.
- Year 910 - The Hoard of Gurahur, a Red Dragon, is discovered by the Satin Cloaks. In said cache they find gold uncountable, numerous jewels, and a Ruby Of Coveting. This item is blessed by Caellius himself. The gem glows with a fiery light when near another Dragon's hoard.
- Year 921 - The Night Of The Broken Tusks - The Half-Orc Harung Tuk, a charismatic neo-fascist, incites a night long attempt at genocide in teh city of Long Tide. In the wake of this bloody insurrection Tuk and his followers take the city and create a bastion for Half-Orcs.
- Year 925 - The Bonepart Shield is discovered by the Elf, Hakan The Unflinching. This artifact begins speaking to young Hakan inspiring him to protect those "...beneath him..."
- Year 940 - The Sword of 1,000 Cuts is laid on the doorstep of Doxen Charmin with a note in Supernal saying, "Avenge Me!" This drives Doxen to attack the 1st Bank Of Caellius. He mercilessly destroys the clergy within, but takes only a magical sheath. He then disappears and has not been seen since.
- Year 942 - The Mines Of Lillihamner is rediscovered and out of the depths spill the Bile Blood Tribe of Trolls leaving only death in their wake.
Year 950 - The Renaissance Of The Dwarves
- Year 950 - Ryun Oathsworn leads the Torn Scab Brigade across the Scoarched Expanse through Burlingtown. After purchasing naval craft they sack the town, and the Dragonborn forces then sail to the continent of Akano. There they found the Oathsworn Dominion where one rises and falls on merit, skill, & blood.
- Year 955 - Across the Known World high profile individuals have been murdered by having their throats torn out. The mutilations look consistent with Owlbear attacks, & yet no Owlbears have been seen above ground in years.
- Year 985 - The Dragonborn lash out and begin a slow, concentrated effort to reclaim their 'Birthright'; the Wealth of the 1st Council Of Wyrms. Clans form brigades and launch devastating raids to recover the Dragon caches. Caellius smiles from his Golden Throne.
- Year 999 - A huge Silver Ring, a metallic halo, appears in the sky. When the suns comes up over Charmonia it seems to focus the light a little brighter, giving Charmonia a 'Holy Glow'.
Year 1,000 (The End) - The New Age
Well I think that is it, ENJOY!