I don’t have a whole lot to talk about this week as I and my lovely wife are just recovering from our bout with the plague. So last week was spent either in bed or in a recliner full of Ibuprofen or cold medicine. I know it is bad when Cassandra stays home, is still feeling sick, and sleeps longer than normal. With us both being down and out 3rd Group D&D, Team TROLLSTRONG, and Podcasting all were cancelled. So figure rather than go on and on about being run down I’ll just slap you upside
your head with some…
- We are working some crazy hours this week, and I’m already regretting my cajoling Cassandra to agree. We’ve been here less than four hours and I just want to crawl beneath my desk and pass out.
- Thank you Magic Mike, as usual you are too kind sir.
- The giving of gifts is so close at hand that I can taste it.
- I think tonight WWE 2k15 and I might spend some quality time together.
- For some people compromise is a dirty word. I think I for the most part I’m not just a Ginger King, but a King of Compromise.
- I’ll admit it; I really enjoy The Trailer Park Boys, although I am really unsure why.
- James & his Epic Beard have been engaging in a lot of conversations with your own humble slice of fabulous lately regarding the nature of running a good ‘West Marches’ style campaign.
- Four hours to go in the day and my brain is complete and utter mush.