Sunday, May 10, 2015

MinBlogIsode - Episode 12 - Early Morning Jitters

I woke up early in a panic because I thought I was going to be late to work.  It is a Sunday.  *sigh*  This morning I talk anxiety, why I can't seem to figure myself or other people out, frustrations, and being hopeful.  Then it is all about that RANDOM CRAP, including but limited to; going to go see The Avengers Age Of Ultron, Lucha Underground's 'Grave Consequences' match, e--mailing with Nathan Poeletta's the amazing creator of World Wide Wrestling, maybe running Warriors Of The Red Planet, & Dread being played on TableTop...Give it a listen, all the 'cool kids' are doing it....Yeah, that's right I've resorted to Middle School level guilting...
MinBlogIsode - Episode 12 - Early Morning Jitters

No comments:

Post a Comment