Sunday, August 23, 2015

MinBlogIsode - Episode 26 - Stuff About Things

This morning I retreat into the Podcasting Womb to attempt to articulate the pressure of having a better life sitting in front of you and being unsure whether or not you can grasp it.  I also touch upon how my insecurities about being the 'Poor Friend' play into a lot of the dynamics I have with people and why accepting gifts is so damn hard because of it.  Then in Random Crap I re-cap 1st & 3rd Group's D&D sessions, schill for Frostgrave, mention all the amazing stuff I've been cooking lately, and recommend that fellow gamers seek out the Antagonist Relations Blog.  C'mon, at this point you know what your getting into if you decide to listen...
MinBlogIsode - Episode 26 - Stuff About Things

No comments:

Post a Comment