Sunday, October 25, 2015

MinBlogIsode - Episode 33 - Making A Stand

I retreat to the basement to get some cleaning done prior to Full House Wrestling taking place and found myself doing a MinBlogIsode.  Perhaps it is because I'm still 'glowing' regarding Thursday night's CHIKARA show in Minneapolis!  Or maybe it's just because I want to talk about how 1st Group's drunken D&D shenanigans went Friday night, or review some movies Cassandra and I watched, or possibly talk Extra-Life*.  Either way here is another poorly constructed 30 minutes of me talking about what I'm doing, where I'm going, what I'm digging, and how I'm digging it.  Enjoy or don't, I'm to happy to care.
MinBlogIsode - Episode 33 - Making A Stand


* = Nah, it's all about the CHIKARA afterglow...

No comments:

Post a Comment