Thursday, November 5, 2015

MinBlogIsode - Episode 34 - Rust Monster Don't Care

I'm in the basement throwing down an episode in-between getting all my stuff ready for this Saturday's Extra-Life 24 hour D&D marathon for charity.  Yes I know you are sick of hearing about it, but it is important to me so just go donate already!  Today I touch upon the social contract that is gaming, why constructive criticism and not selfish criticism is important, and the hope that Saturday will be a rousing success for everyone.  Then in RANDOM CRAP I review some flicks, schill for the THRASH It Out Podcast, and talk about this year's Halloween Party.  So listen or don't, I'm too damn busy helping sick kids to care!
MinBlogIsode - Episode 34 - Rust Monster Don't Care

1 comment:

  1. I got a lot of enjoyment out of this meme!

    ReplyDelete