Wednesday, November 25, 2015

MinBlogIsode - Episode 35 - I Don't Podcast, BUT...

Tonight I try and make up for some lost time and talk some serious noise about listening to folks utter the dreaded words, "I'm not Racist, BUT..." as the qualifying statement for something incredibly dumb.  And racist.  My Tag Team Partner, The Beard, then arrives and helps me off my high horse so we can talk some RANDOM CRAP!  Tonight's it is trying to stay spoiler free with Jessica Jones, the Kickstarter return of MST3K, all the 'feels' regarding the Captain America: Civil War trailer, a 3rd Group D&D shout out, we schill for the Harwood Hobbies Kickstarter, review some sweet Wuxia on Netflix, and yell at Mantic Games to get their POOP together!  Join us as we podcast in preparation of DRINKSGIVING!
MinBlogIsode - Episode 35 - I Don't Podcast, BUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment