The thing is I'm not sad. I'm not afraid or even anxious. I'm frustrated. I don't like feeling this way. I've been doing some different things to cope with all these concurrent maladies with varying degrees of success, I just can't seem to find the magic combination to get things back to an acceptable level of discomfort. All I can do is keep my eyes forward, keep pushing onward, and get better.
Well enough literal belly-aching, let's...
- The new Suicide Squad trailer actually has me interested in the movie.
Deadpool, which looks perfect.
- Frostgrave Sellsword came out today. I am beyond excited.
- I'm hoping to knock out a MinBlogIsode tonight. I have all the crap ready to go, I just literally haven't felt well enough to go into the Podcast Womb and record. I'm already about three days behind what my self-imposed schedule would be. It sucks even worse because I wanted to just spend some time discussing what did and didn't work in 1st Group D&D & Full House Wrestling before 3rd Group D&D on Thursday night. Looks like once I'm done shoveling tonight I'll have to shuffle downstairs and knock this out.
- Car repairs can suck it.
- I had been on a real roll painting wise, but that has come to a screeching halt. I have four miniatures that are almost done that I had really hoped to finish before Saturday's Frostgrave game. Now that looks like an impossibility. Perhaps tonight I'll be able to work on them a bit, but I'm doubting it. My goal was to work on it last Saturday a bit, but I just started to feel crappy so I stayed in a semi-conscious state of lethargy. The rest of the week, after tonight, is basically booked & double booked. It looks like I won't be doing anything on these until next Monday the earliest.
- Venture Brothers Season 6 starts in 11 days. HOLD ONTO YOUR GENITALIA!
On that note, go out, find your bliss, and try and make this world a better place.