Friday, September 9, 2016

MinBlogIsode - Episode 46 - Setbacks And Comebacks

I get back in the saddle to discuss just where the hell I've been, what I've been doing/not doing, and just why I am attempting to get back into the swing of doing these personal snippets again.  There are no life affirming revelations, no moments of zen, and certainly no moments of existential peace, but there is some honesty and some hope.  Then in RANDOM CRAP(!) I schill hard for Harwood Hobbies excellent miniatures I just finished painting, for the Parenthood some of my peeps are now entering into, touch upon how social media has put people you greatly admire within arm's length, and then talk some D&D.  So give it a whirl, it's only 30 minutes and it'll at least make you think, "JEEZ, at least I'm not THIS guy...."

MinBlogIsode - Episode 46 - Setbacks And Comebacks

No comments:

Post a Comment