Thursday, May 20, 2010

Doc Hollywood Vs. The Deadly Mantis

* HOLY CRAP does this game look chock full o’ GOODNESS! August can’t get here fast enough….

Almost all the Monsterpocalypse pieces I ordered have arrived, and I must say DAMN, they look good. I really am excited about playing this game. Visually it looks great, I have a deep seeded love for “guy in a suit” monster movies, and as anyone who knows me whatsoever can attest I love to dabble in a bit o’ the “Ultra-violence”. All these things combine to make this the “MUST PLAY” board game experience of the upcoming Gaming Weekend for me.

Tonight I have to take some time and start to formulate my Chaos Scar battle plan. I think I’m going with “Stick In The Mud”, then “The Brother’s Grey”, and possibly “Elves Of The Valley”. All of them link together and I have some plot pieces that will facilitate a steady adventuring flow. I know there are some other adventurers in my Chaos Scar ‘book’ that I’m equally interested though. I’ll have to do a bit of digging tonight.

OR I could get roped back into the final stanza of True Blood Season 2, which has completely and utterly dominated my home for about a week or so. I can’t complain though and if I did I KNOW Cassandra wouldn’t listen. What can I say, we dig the hell out of that show, and it just keeps getting better.

Here’s a little ditty that I’m very, VERY interested in;

I mean how can it go wrong? It’s basically to Superman what The Incredibles was to the Fantastic Four. Oh and Will Farrell as the villain, in my opinion a faux Branianc, is BRILLIANT! This looks good to me.

You know I don’t know that I have that many complete thoughts to share…. So how about some

RANDOM CRAP!

- Congrats to Joe K. and his completion of one chapter of his life and graduating to the next. You sir are an inspiration to free thinkers everywhere.
- I just got my hands on a copy of Never Sleep Again, a documentary about the Nightmare On Elm Street films, and from the review I saw I’m really excited to sit down and devour it.
- Chipoltle Burritos = ‘Tatty’
- Speaking of food I’ve now decided I have to brave the heart attack and try the dreaded KFC Double Down. Since they talk about it non FRIGGIN’ stop about it on KFAN I’m so morbidly curious that I need to try it, may gawd have mercy on my soul. And maybe my gut.
- Man I want to win the lottery. There I’ve said it.

And with that I’m D-O-N-E-!

Disempowered
The scattering flock
Dances in a fever
At the Castle Rock

Dust devils cypress
Ripening fruit
Ascending quick
Into the authors bathroom

Fon, Jo and Tootsie
Are out on a wire
Meth-tooth junkies
All full of desire

Meanwhile Rick James takes her new
And there's nothing I can do

Meanwhile Rick James takes her new
And there's nothing I can do
And there's nothing I can say to you

I've got a lot of work to do
I guess I'll leave it up to you

Uninvited
We'll stay if we want
Searching through your closets
For your grandfathers gun

We were swimming your kidney,
Kidney shaped pool
Scratching at the bottom
For another clue, yeah

Fon, Jo and Tootsie
Are out on a wire
Meth-tooth junkies
All full of desire

Meanwhile Rick James takes her new
And there's nothing I can do

Meanwhile Rick James takes her new
And there's nothing I can do
And there's nothing I can say to you

And there's nothing I can do
And there's nothing I can say to you

I've got a lot of work to do
I guess I'll leave it up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment