Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday So It's Time You GOT LEARNED!

I'm trying to make this a weekly thing so get used to it...

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Most people who know me, and my love of comics have heard me expound at length about my love of this comic, so to see one of the geniuses behind Spaced get together with some actors I actually enjoy to make a comic movie about something different but wonderful makes my heart sing with the joy of a thousand run-on sentences...

The Dresden Files

I've already finished the first book and I'm almost through Book Two, Fool Moon, and I have to honestly say I'm diggin' Jim Butcher's series like it's crack. It scratches all of my fictional "itches" in nice controlled bursts of awesome.

Green Lantern

Holy Turds! This looks very interesting, I went from moderate expectations to highly moderate expectations.

The Lord Weird Slough Feg

I know last week I threw The Sword at you, well this week I continue to give unto you some Retro Metal goodness. Slough Feg is sort of a celtic Iron Maiden, and if you take the time to digest just how awesome a description that actually is you'll understand why I love them so much. Oh and if that didn't sell you on them, then it might help to note they have an entire album about the RPG Traveller. TRAVELLER!

The Walkind Dead

October can't get here fast enough. This looks like Kirkman's comic come to frightful life. With Darabont at the helm I can NOT WAIT! Thank you AMC!

Well I think I've fattened your inner nerd up enough this week.

"Hooker Please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment