Friday, July 30, 2010

Prepare For Learnin'...

Normally I’d have some more to blab about, but today is about morning the loss of one of ‘our own’. Dark Dave & Liz lost their faithful companion, Odin, today. Odin was a spectacular dog; affectionate, loyal, inquisitive, and a perfect fit for his owners. I wish Odin safe journey to Valhalla, and only hope that the below picture is what he sees before him now.



ENSLAVED

This is the most metal of all metal. It’s SO metal I have nothing else to say.

ELECTRIC SIX

Because I don’t think you got the point last week.

AVENGERS, EARTH’S MIGHTEST HEROES!

I had higher hopes as the animation looks a bit flat, and the 80’s rock music has got to go. Maybe it’ll be more Wolverine & The X-Men rather than the 90’s X-Men cartoon. One can hope. I just can’t figure out how a company now owned by Disney routinely puts out mediocre at best animation compared to DC.

I’m done.

“A sword of fire and an axe of cold
Vision of the Sibyl has foretold
Armies gather on the battle-plain
All will fall and earth will die in flame

Here on the battle-plain
We will die in flame

In falcon's feathers soaring overhead
Choosing warriors among the dead
Twilight written in the runes of crones
Freya weeps upon her golden throne

Upon her golden throne
We wait for her alone
Call us unto you hall
Take us into your thrall

The battle rages, but they fight in vain
When all is done it must begin again”

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ben. We read this at a perfect time tonight.
    And I think it made Liz feel better...she's having a tough time with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that's not to say I'm not, but my stupid niece wrote that he loved me better than her and I accidentally read it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a problem. I hope Liz realizes that she has lots of friends, and though most of us are not huge and furry, we still care.

    Well as experience has told us your;

    Your Niece = Fail

    ReplyDelete