Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Throw Momma From The Train Vs. Outlaw Of Gor


* = Do you rue the day, DO YOU RUE IT?

I have nothing important to share with you. UNLESS you count

RANDOM CRAP!

- There is a Gawd, and it listens…VENTURE BROTHERS!


- I’m not sure who came up with this, but I dig it…1950’s AVENGERS!


- I don’t read Archie comics, not enough punching things, monsters, or aliens, but the Brilliant Chris Sims has made me want to start with a startlingly incredible little article on Comics Alliance this morning;
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/08/10/archie-married-life-betty-veronica/
Sims is usually my go to guy to get a laugh, but this was heartfelt, thought provoking, and well amazing. Please go check it out.

That’s really all as I’ve been boring this week, and will continue that glorious trend until 8/17/10 when I get my grubby paws on Castle Ravenloft

“VICTORY IS MINE!”

No comments:

Post a Comment