Thursday, August 29, 2013
Hell's Belles Vs. Scum Of The Earth
So without further ado, here is your…
- I’m insatiably hungry for something, and yet I have no Earthly idea what that mystery ‘something’ is. Frustrating.
- I really can’t wait for WWE 2k14. I think it is going to be amazing.
- Football needs to just hurry up and start and stop being a tease.
- Monday I’m grilling. Perhaps a pork loin, or maybe some sausages, who knows. What I do know is once this heat wave is over I have to GRILL!
- I really need to do a brush culling and buy some more new ones soon.
- SLEEP! I need that.
- A hug would be good right now.
- I’ve missed my Dad this week. I am unsure why. There has just been this profound ache to want to talk to him. To laugh, to quote MST3K, to tell tall tales, and to gleam some of that precious knowledge he had hoarded away inside that prodigious and troubled mind of his. I’ve noticed glimmers of him in the mirror when I look. Sometimes I catch myself doing little mannerisms that were his. Sometimes I notice that my ‘realism’ spirals into bleak pessimism and I realize that as much as I am haunted by and scared of who he became, there is that in me. There is also his joy for things as well, his unwavering affection for those he loved, his desire to not just learn about a subject but to be engulfed in it, and his laugh. I’m going to stop now so I don’t cry. Big Love, I miss you.
“Company, always on the run
Destiny is the rising sun
Oh, I was born six-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me
And I can't deny
Till the day I die
Oh, till the day I die
Rebel souls, deserters we are called
Now these towns, they all know our name
Six-gun sound is our claim to fame
I can hear them say
And I won't deny
Bad, bad company
Till the day I die, oo yeah
Till the day I die, oo
Till the day I die
And I say it's
Bad company, oh yeah yeah
Tell me that you are not a thief
Oh but I am bad company
It's the way I play dirty for dirty
Oh, somebody double-crossed me