Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Six String Samurai Vs. Wait Until Dark
Wow, I really beat you over the head there with preview. Let’s wrap this up with some…
- Friday is our next Friday Night SMACKDOWN. James and his mighty beard will be out of town doing awesome stuff, so we will have to soldier on without him. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens as it sounds as if El Bobert-O has his CAW, Cheshire, done and ready to rock!
- Listening to the Common Man talk about anything that isn’t a joke is painful. His football analysis is just terrible.
- I picked up some of the Skull & Shackles miniatures I wanted off E-bay and they are pretty dang awesome. Couple that with our growing fleet of ships for D&D and 2nd Group has some neat options in front of it. Now if I can just be done with E-bay for a while, because some of the folks you have to deal with are just awful.
- I have got to really figure out the Podcast thing soon. I’m really thinking that I need to do one about Wrestling if for no other reason than to give James and El Bobert-O a place to be HI-larious.
- My SUPERBOWL PICK BOUND TO BE WRONG this year is Bengals Vs. 49ers. I don’t even know why.
- What happened to our awesome weather? This 90 degree B.S. sucks! Hopefully tomorrow we’ll get some rain, my lawn desperately needs it.
I know I had other things to blab about, but this thing is too long as is.
Your heart is cured now, you're normal once again
One confession, you thought that's all it took
But redemption, doesn't let you off the hook
One of us
Can't erase the past to change who he would be
One of us
On a whim would act, then look for sympathy
Not from me
Hear me say...
Chance to believe in
That you can even the score
Place at the table
Always room for one more
Room for one more
Thing evil, is that just your normal gig
Fueled by hatred, happy as a stuffed pig
You're so lonely, everyone around you reeks
Of indifference, thriving in their apathy
Your schism, my distress
Your failure is my success
What goes around comes around
I can wait you out
Patience is my virtue
Call it payback, call it proper grounds
What goes around always comes around, always comes around”