Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Insecurity Blanket Podcast - Episode 33 - In The Womb With Limey Dracula

James and your humble slice of fabulous retreat into the Podcast Womb for a hostile takeover!  James hijacks the Podcast!  We talk his D&D events of last weekend and I give some honest feedback on Edgar's game from last Sunday.  The Beard then takes me completely off guard with a series of queries regarding alignment both in game and in real life.  And finally, James attempts an intervention to my current obsession with Kamen Rider, inquires about what will come after the Star Wars miniseries game, and my ideas for 2016 Extra Life.  The answers may surprise you...Or not.  I mean I am a huge nerd so you sort of know what you are getting yourself into.  ENJOY or don't, we'll keep knocking these out regardless.

The Insecurity Blanket Podcast - Episode 33 - In The Womb With Limey Dracula





No comments:

Post a Comment